As an eclectic I have developed a unique innovative research method: Happerceptive Participating Observation (HPO).
I have used the HPO to carry out 10 years of research across all possible domains of Dutch multi-cultural society, into the functioning and laws of the Human Spirit in relation to explaining:
- Old mysteries, such as ‘God’, Ensoulment and Enlightenment
- Actual phenomena, such as unscrupulousness, criminality and the formation of gangs
- Affective conditions, such as affective deprivation and loneliness
- Psychological conditions, such as confusion, stress, burn-out, depression and suicide
- Neuro-degenerative conditions, such as Alzheimer’s disease
- Somatic conditions, such as Medically Unexplained Physical Symptoms (MUPS)
The book – The Mystery of the Human Spirit further unravelled is a very ethical, innovative and valuable book that can trigger a revolution in the area of Personal Health Management.
This Personal Health Management aims to enable individual citizens to optimize their affective, mental and somatic health and to prevent health problems. Prevention is, after all, both better and cheaper than cure.
In a world where each individual, organisation or system is guarding it’s own twisted interests, I have chosen to advice organisational management teams free of charge, on the use and need for Personal Health Management for their employees.