Personal Health Management
The blueprints of the Eclecticus Health Centre were drawn up in 1997, by architect J.R. Koning based in the Hague, and contractor C. Spee based in Rotterdam.
Since then, it has become increasingly urgent to implement such centers in the Netherlands and other European countries in order to optimize the population’s affective, mental and somatic health.
Eclecticus Health Centre
The following activities take place in the Eclecticus Health Centre:
- The eclectic conversation an the affective meeting
- CHEM-therapy based on Haptonomy
- The development of Happerceptive Sensitivity en introspection
- Meditation and contemplation
- Personal Health Management (PHM)
You are always welcome to contact me informally (by telephone or by e-mail) for more information about the concept of the Eclecticus Health Centre.
All contact details can be found on the homepage of the Eclecticus website.
Begane grond met plattegrond
Eerste etage met plattegrond